Medic Ally offers a variety of hands-on physical medicine modalities to improve your well-being, recover from your injuries, and strengthen your immune system. It can be especially helpful for certain health concerns, such as muscle strains, arthritis and other types of acute/chronic pain, as well as detoxification and immune support.
Your treatment options include:
- Massage Therapy – our massage therapy is specifically tailored to your needs. We offer Swedish soft and/or deep tissue massage, glass cupping, and medical massage for specific injuries.
- Naturopathic Manipulation – a safe and effective technique to realign the body’s skeletal system including the spinal column, joints, and extremities.
- Craniosacral Therapy – a deep unwinding and release of fascial restrictions throughout the body used to relieve conditions such as chronic pain, mental stress, headaches, neck and back pain, fatigue, sleep disorders and emotional imbalance. It is a gentle therapy performed on a treatment table while fully clothed.
- Visceral Manipulation – also a gentle, hands-on approach to assist the functional and structural imbalances throughout the body including musculoskeletal, vascular, nervous, urogenital, respiratory, digestive and lymphatic dysfunction.
- Muscle Energy Stretching – used to retrain hypertonic muscles and improve range of motion. Often used in conjunction with massage therapy.
- Constitutional Hydrotherapy – a series of hot and cold towels applied to the chest and back along with light electrical stimulation that boosts your immune system, increases WBC count, increases vitality, and stimulates your parasympathetic nervous system.
Physical medicine appointments typically last one hour, but other treatment lengths are available in 30 minute increments.
All of our physical medicine treatments can be individually modified to your personal preference.
Keep in mind that you may feel very relaxed after your appointment. You may want to consider whether you have other obligations, such as returning to a job, when scheduling an appointment. Call us at (970) MED-ALLY beforehand to find out what to expect with your scheduled treatment.