Non-Voting Board Member: February 2019 – Present
Secretary: February 2019 – Present
Dr. Paul is a compassionate naturopathic physician always looking for a more innovative, holistic solution to the true cause of disease on the individual and communal level. He is actively confronting the flaws of mainstream healthcare options and the epidemic of chronic disease by improving patient care.
His interest in medicine began as a teenager with a series of severe auto-immune joint disorders that sparked a lifelong curiosity in the cause and cure of disease. He completed his medical school requirements at the University of Michigan and earned a Bachelor of Arts in Spanish in 2008. To complement his allopathic, standardized medical education at the University of Michigan, Dr. Paul earned his Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine in 2016 at Bastyr University in Kenmore, WA studying the root causes of diseases, how to prevent disease, how to use natural remedies, and how to use his hands to heal. Dr. Paul currently splits his time between the clinic Centered in Wellness and Medic Ally providing low-barrier care on a sliding-scale. He strongly believes that healthcare is a human right and is actively devising a new community care outreach model with Medic Ally to address rising chronic disease rates, the opioid epidemic, and health inequity across communities. He aims to become a leading expert in chronic pain management and making holistic medicine easily available to all.
Dr. Paul welcomes you to visit him at Medic Ally, so he can help you achieve optimal health and wellness.
TOOLS HE COMMONLY USES:
- IV therapy
- Physical Medicine (including Naturopathic manipulations, craniosacral therapy, Swedish massage, myofascial release, visceral manipulation)
- Genetic Counseling
- Detoxification and Biotherapeutic Drainage Protocols
- Clinical Nutrition
- Counseling and Mind Body Medicine (including biofeedback, heartmath)
- Herbal Medicine
- Hydrotherapy and Nature Cure Therapies
- Orthomolecular Medicine (supplementation)
- Lab Testing
- Chronic Disease and Pain Management
- Digestive And Rheumatological Disorders
- Stress and Anxiety Management
- Environmental Toxicity Including Heavy Metals and Glyphosate
- Chronic Infections Including Lyme Disease and EBV